Since 1969, Shatz, Schwartz and Fentin P.C. has represented a variety of not-for-profit and non-profit companies whose main focus has been the development and financing of assisted housing, community development projects, neighborhood community centers and economic development efforts, as well as providing general counsel and guidance to many non-profit organizations.
Many of our local and regional clients serve the needs of our communities through the arts, education and social service programs. Some of these organizations include:
- Better Homes, Inc., and Springfield Neighborhood Housing Services, both of which play a significant role in neighborhood revitalization efforts
- Community Music School of Springfield, Inc.
- The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of the Pioneer Valley, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Jewish Family Service of Western Massachusetts, Inc., a social service agency providing guardianship services to elders in crisis
- Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc.
- Preservation of Affordable Housing, Inc., a national leader in the development and management of affordable housing
- The Salvation Army
- Western Massachusetts Community Loan Fund, Inc.
- WFCR Five College Radio