Attorney Stephen L. Sobey, a resident of Springfield, joined the firm in 2017 and concentrates his practice in estate planning and administration and elder law. After graduating with cum laude honors and two concurrent bachelor’s degrees from Fordham University, Stephen attended Boston College Law School, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2016. Stephen is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2016
- Fordham University, B.A. degrees in English, art history (cum laude), 2013
- Massachusetts, Hampden County and Boston Bar Associations
Admitted to Practice
Honors and Awards
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star Award, 2021 and 2022.
- Board of Directors, Viability, Inc.
- Human Rights Committee, Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries