With particular expertise in Massachusetts commercial finance, Shatz, Schwartz and Fentin P.C. is the region’s leading firm in the area of tax-exempt finance and the only firm west of Worcester approved as eligible bond counsel to the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide quality and efficient bond counsel services, at a reasonable price, and from a convenient Western Massachusetts location.
We have participated in hundreds of tax-exempt bond issues since 1978, including the following representative issues:
- ABC & D Recycling
- American International College
- Ampad Corporation
- Argotec, Inc.
- Becket YMCA
- Berkshire Family And Individual Resources, Inc.
- Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Brockway Transport, Inc.
- Catamont Manufacturing, Inc.
- Center for Human Development, Inc.
- CMC Development Assoc. Limited Partnership
- Commercial Distributing Company, Inc.
- Commercial Scale Co., Inc.
- Consolidated Freightways Corporation
- Country Club Soda, Inc.
- Crane Paper Co.
- Early Childhood Centers of Greater Springfield, Inc.
- Easco Hand Tools, Inc.
- Eastern Container Corporation
- Ebtec Corporation
- Excelsior Process and Engraving, Inc.
- L. Roberts Company, Inc.
- Friends of Martin Luther King, Inc.
- Friends of the Pioneer Valley Performing Arts High School, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of the Pioneer Valley, Inc.
- Hampshire Educational Collaborative, Inc.
- Hampden Paper Company
- Hampshire YMCA
- Hanmer Associates
- Hazen Paper Company
- Heat Bath Corporation
- Hi-Tech Mold & Tool, Inc.
- Industries of the Springfield/Hartford Area, Inc.
- Instrument Technology, Inc.
- Jen Coat, Inc.
- Kimball Companies, Inc.
- Kripalu Yoga Fellowship
- KSD Limited Partnership
- Lenox Library Association
- Loomis Communities, Inc.
- Loomis House and Loomis Village
- Lower Pioneer Valley Educational Corporation
- LTI Smart Glass, Inc.
- Massachusetts Foundation for Learning Disabilities d/b/a White Oak School
- Mastex Industries, Inc.
- Media Education Foundation
- Meredith-Springfield Associates, Inc.
- Millrite Machine, Inc.
- Olympic Manufacturing Group, Inc.
- Allen & Sons, Inc.
- Pearson-Hampden Development Co. Limited Partnership
- Permafiber Corporation
- Pioneer Packaging, Inc.
- Pioneer Valley Living Care Center at Amherst, Inc.
- Ring Nursing and Rest Homes, Inc.
- Rugg Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Specialty Wholesale Supply Corporation
- Springfield College
- S. Pierce Company
- Sinicon Plastics Inc.
- State Line Snacks Corp.
- Sunshine Art Studios, Inc.
- Techni-Products, Inc.
- The F.A. Bassette Company
- Third National Bank of Hampden County
- Unistress Corp./Petricca Industries
- Universal Plastics Corporation
- Valley Steel Stamp, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- VanPack, Inc.
- VCA, Inc.
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- Wilbraham Nursing Care Center, Inc.
- William J. Hastings, Inc.
- Williams Distributing Corp.
- Williston Northampton School
- Winton Apartments/Palmer Housing Authority
- Worcester Manufacturing, Inc.
- Zero Corp.